During testing new features of the editor, I set landscape texture to random photo. Interesting effect, to walk on gigantic face!
New features are:
<ul><li>import of 3d models from FBX file by Autodesk FBX SDK
- tracing of landscapes by tracing of heightmaps (faster then tracing actual geometry)
- assigning of materials, scripts, audio files to objects by dragging from Explorer or Assets window
- Scripts - editing by Notepad, assigning to object, removing.
- Depth Pass before Geometry Buffer Pass, for Deferred Shading
- Current insertion position, for cut-copy-paste